(1) Returns of goods delivered by us that are free of defects are excluded. If you changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the product or had no use for it, there is no option for the item to be returned.
(2) If you identify that an item is damaged and/or faulty, you must notify us in writing within 24 hours from receipt of delivery providing your purchase number and also evidence of damage, which may include photos, video or any type of recording clearly illustrating the problem so that we could investigate further. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that meets your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
(3) Nothing in this returns policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
Your product may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. However, you should check the manufacturer’s warranty carefully as many manufacturers’ warranties will not apply in a business or commercial setting. If you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact our Customer Service Team.
In addition to the warranty set out above, you may have other rights as our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that meets your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and/or this warranty.
You will not be entitled to a remedy under this Warranty for:
(1) Normal wear and tear
(2) Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
(3) Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
(4) Damage that you cause after delivery
(5) Damage resulting from a failure to take reasonable care to prevent the product from being of acceptable quality
(6) Damage to external or product packaging only
(7) Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation of goods
Once your order is placed and processed, it is non-cancellable. However you may cancel all or part of an order prior it has been processed, in which case you can choose whether to receive a store credit voucher for the full amount paid or receive a refund back to you, if you choose a refund, please note the cancellation fee applies which is 25% of the total payment made which will be deducted from the refund.
After an order reaches the dispatch processing stage, cancellations or changes are impossible. As we aim to process your order as soon as possible, which could be within minutes of you placing your order, requests for cancellations should be lodged as soon as possible after ordering.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges of our products.